We are pleased to bring you a very special opportunity to change your health and achieve your goals — with a nutrition Challenge!
This is a 6 week challenge that can bring you a firmer physique, better sleep, better performance, better recovery, increased energy levels, better moods, increased mental clarity, and the lessening of many chronic symptoms that you maybe never even considered might be connected to what you eat.
Coach Mike will be leading the challenge and will be in the gym prior to the start of the challenge to go over the benefits of an whole-foods approach as well as the practical application of making it work in today’s busy culture. Whether you choose to compete in the Challenge or not, we encourage EVERYONE to attend these talks — especially if you are new to our CrossFit community.
How it will work:
- We will offer two separate events to help you prepare for the challenge (see dates below)
- Sign-up on the whiteboard or contact Coach Ryan or Coach Mike
- On Monday, September 24, the challenge officially kicks off. You will need to get with a Coach to get your measurements completed.
- All participants track their points and will have access to a private Facebook group.
- The challenge is then officially in full swing and Coach Mike is available daily for questions, ideas and more.
- After 6 weeks days, we calculate all the points and complete final measurements
- We celebrate and regroup as a team!
What’s included & costs:
- Cost is $25 per person
- A 1-hr Q& A session. This will lay the ground rules of the challenge and explain a high-level view of “why” we will be eating certain things and avoiding others.
- Handouts and resources at the presentation to choose the right foods, grocery shop, meal plan, and find the right approach that will work best for you.
- Daily Facebook support in a private group. Megan is available there to answer nutrition-related questions and help with ideas, recipes, support and encouragement daily. This is where you can share your food logs with coaches for feedback!
Pre-Challenge Prep / Information Sessions – you pick the one that works with your schedule
- Challenge Kickoff: Saturday, September 22nd at 10:30 a.m.
Challenge overview, handout and review booklet, dos and donts, Q&A, measurements
How to eat for performance and goals, breaking down macro and micro nutrition, supplementation, diet break down