We are pleased to bring you a very special opportunity to change your health and achieve your goals — with a “Hands On” Nutrition Challenge!
The Hands On Nutrition challenge is a 4-week long nutrition and lifestyle reboot. Through this challenge you will build better meals, control intake to produce better workouts, and form better habits. Despite producing great results, Hands On Nutrition is much more about creating awareness about nutrition than finding out who has the best 6-pack at the end of 4 weeks. The short term results are important, no doubt; however, Hands On Nutrition is much more focused on helping you develop long-lasting practices that drive long-term gains. If you stick to Hands On Nutrition for 4 weeks (and beyond), we can promise that you will realize some amazing changes.
Hands On Nutrition focuses on controlling intake through a very simple, yet powerful method, using your hand as a tool to measure food. In addition, Hands On Nutrition dials in your quality of foods by focusing on 4 main areas of nourishment: Veggies & Fruits, Lean Proteins, Carb-Dense Grains, Rices, & Roots, and Healthy Fats. Points are awarded for adhering to the Hands On method for quantity and quality of food. Each day, you have the opportunity to earn up to 5 points. A perfect score in Hands On Nutrition is 140 points. It’s not all about the points but the closer you get to 140 over the course of 4 weeks…the closer you will get to achieving your goals!
How it will work:
- Sign-up via the Google form below
- Within a few days you will get an email with all the information you need on how to be successful.
- We will offer a Q/A meeting to help you prepare for the challenge on Sunday, 11/14 at 10am. This would be a great time to do your Inbody scan (included).
- On Monday, 11/15, the challenge officially kicks off.
- Daily challenge points for hitting goals will be logged via a simple Google form.
- Once the challenge is in full swing and Coaches Ryan will be available daily for questions, ideas and more.
- Weekly point leaders have a chance to win give-aways.
What’s included & costs:
- Cost is $75 per person and includes unlimited Inbody scans the entire month.
- A 30 minute Q& A session. This will lay the ground rules of the challenge and explain a high-level view of “why” & “how”.
- Handouts and resources.
- 1:1 Support. Ryan will be available there to answer nutrition-related questions and help with ideas, support and encouragement.
- Challenge Q/A: Sunday, 11/14 at 10:00 a.m.
- 11/15: Official start
- 12/10: Official end