Keep the Facility Clean
- Re-rack all weights even if you didn’t use them. The location you should put them is not where it is most convenient for you, but rather where they’re supposed to go.
- Leave the gym in better condition than it was found.
- Keep the chalk in the chalk buckets or on your hands!
“Attitude” is Everything
- Come to train, not “workout.”
- Leave your personal drama at home.
- Check your ego at the door.
- No excuses. Train like a champ.
- No whining.
- No “snitting” (un/intentionally miscounting reps during a workout)
- Help others be better than you.
- Be on time.
- Respect others.
- No excessive use of profanity. (Please note, we are not G-rated) 🙂
- In the gym, we are all equal.
This list was adapted from "Gym Rules" from CrossFit Max Effort.