Come for the workout. Stay for the people.
Limited Time Exclusive Offer*
$100 for 2 months of unlimited classes for new members!
* Offer effective November 4th – November 13th, 2020
What do I need to do to sign up?
Book your first three classes FREE by visiting crossfit727.wodify.com, calling us at 727-871-1542 or email us at email@example.com
We are pleased to bring you a very special opportunity to change your health and achieve your goals — with a nutrition Challenge!
This is a 30 day challenge that can bring you a firmer physique, better sleep, better performance, better recovery, increased energy levels, better moods, increased mental clarity, and the lessening of many chronic symptoms that you maybe never even considered might be connected to what you eat.
Coach Mike & Coach Madison will be leading the challenge and will be in the gym prior to the start of the challenge to go over the benefits of an whole-foods approach as well as the practical application of making it work in today’s busy culture. Whether you choose to compete in the Challenge or not, we encourage EVERYONE to attend these talks — especially if you are new to our CrossFit community.
How it will work:
- We will offer a kick-off meeting to help you prepare for the challenge
- Sign-up on the whiteboard or contact Coach Mike
- On Monday, 2/24, the challenge officially kicks off. You will need to get with a coach for measurements. Two time slots are below or can be arranged with Coach Mike or Madison.
- The challenge is then officially in full swing and Coaches Mike & Madison is available daily for questions, ideas and more.
- Measurements must be done by a coach at the start of the challenge. There are two time slots on Monday 2/24 or they can be arranged individually with a coach.
Clean 5×5 @ 70%
EMOM for 10 minutes of:
Odd Minutes: 6 Ground to Overhead 135/95
Even Minutes: 10 T2B
Back Squat: 1X8@70%, 2X8@75%, 1X5@80% quick up and down with no pause every set, rest 90 sec.
7 rounds for total reps of:
30 Seconds ME Double-unders
30 Seconds ME Power snatch 115/75#
Rest 1 minute between rounds.
It’s that time of year again. Hoodie TIME! Even though we live in Florirda and it doesn’t get too cold, everyone LOVES a good hoodie. Better yet, a CrossFit hoodie… and we are excited to offer our 1st ever CrossFit 727 hoodie!! Because they are a bit pricier than tshirts, we have decided to do a pre-order instead of carrying inventory. Therefore, if you want one…DO NOT WAIT. We are super excited about how great the designs turned out!
Place a pre-order using the form below BEFORE, Saturday 12/14, as we will not be ordering extras.
Price = $45.00 each
As far as the type of sweatshirt have picked out a light weight zip-up version. It is a unisex style, but is a “slim fit.” Below is a size chart to help you decide.
Open gym 6-8am, and 5-7pm
Cookout and Potluck is TONIGHT at 6:30 PM!
Bring some meats for gtrill, booze or a side dish to share as we hangout at the box after Friday’s open gym house. We will be firing up the grills around 6:30 or 7:00.
15 minutes to work to a near maximal Push Press + Push Jerk + Split Jerk from blocks/rack.
Tabata Something Else”
Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.
Post total reps from all 32 intervals to comments.
15 minutes to establish a 2 RM Pause (3 counts @ bottom of knee) Clean & Jerk. Each rep should start from the floor.
3 rounds for time of:
10 KB Cleans (two hands/bells, from the floor) 24/16kg
20 Wall Balls 20/14#
- This coming weekend is another local competition at the Florida State Fairgrounds, Bay Area Beatdown. Tim B. will be competing in the masters division. If you are interested in carpooling with us on Saturday, check out the whiteboard for more info. Should be a great time!