Where we’re moving:
We’ve been on the lookout for the perfect spot for 2+ years now and we’ve finally found it.
- Address: 1955 3rd Ave. S. St. Petersburg, FL 33712
- It’s about a mile from our current space.
- We will be located right off the Pinellas Trail for easy biking.
- The new space will feature the same amenities you enjoy now – dedicated men’s and women’s bathrooms, two showers, a kid’s room and everyone’s favorite – air conditioning!
Why we’re moving:
Our special basement spot has treated us well, but we knew a move was essential to be the best box we could for each of you and for our continued growth. Below are just a few of the many perks that will come with the move:
- There are dedicated parking spots and plenty of free street parking (we realize the parking at the current location has become increasingly difficult and expensive).
- It’s easily accessible from the interstate and continues to be easy to get to from downtown.
- There’s plenty of space for outdoor workouts, without dodging restaurant goers.
- Our own dedicated entrance that is not shared with other businesses.
- An optimized floor layout will help with class flow.
Reasons to get excited:
If the lists above aren’t enough, we have even more exciting things aligning with this move, just to name a few:
- There will be TURF for fun variations in our programming – hello sled pushes and shuttle runs!
- A revamped schedule with additional specialty classes and expanded hours will be announced.
- There’s more space for an expanded CF 727 retail shop with new product offerings.
- We will be purchasing some new equipment.
- We will be offering free guest WiFi.
Timing of the move & related events:
Now that we’ve got you excited, you are likely wondering, “when is this all going down?” While we wanted to have a firm date before sharing the news, we couldn’t contain our excitement. We still have a few milestones to hit with the buildout and are waiting on final city inspections, but we are hoping to be ready to move within the next 4 – 6 weeks. Once we have a better idea on timing we will be planning some great events to celebrate:
- Exclusive Member Preview: Before we move, come get a sneak peak of the space and the area. We will be providing drinks and nibbles.
- Grand Reopening: Only one word is needed – PARTY!
We know this is a big announcement and we did our best to tell you as early as possible. We realize you might have more questions or concerns and we will do our best to answer, just reach out to Ryan at 727-871-1541.